Vocaloid Cosplay : Cute Snowing Hatsune Miku Cosplay

Vocaloid Cosplay : Cute Snowing Hatsune Miku Cosplay 
I Already post some Hatsune Miku Cosplay Picture before, but many of them are now broken and can not appear it the site, then I decided to post again some Hatsune Miku Cosplay, after seeking and seeking now I have another picture of my favorite characters in vocaloid, this is amazing and cute snowing Hatsune Miku cosplay, the cosplayer name is Ketaro (May be, im not sure xD) coz I took this picture from http://ketaro.exblog.jp, where all the web content in Japanese-language, not understand what written there :D






What ever! i love this Hatsune Miku Cosplay, its look very describe very cheerful Hatsune Miku Cosplay, the Hatsune Miku cosplayer managed to create a beautiful and cute Hatsune Miku Cosplay and also reflect the personality of cheerful Hatsune Miku, I also like the snow and sky background at this Hatsune Miku Cosplay photo that make this Hatsune Miku cosplay photo looks very spacious and also of alive, and I feel the freedom feeling when see this Hatusne Miku Cosplay picture xD and feel something different, I'm also love with Hatsune Miku Cosplay picture while playing with snow, it reminded me of something >:D about my GF, but how could she sit in the snow without wearing pants XD, great Hatsune Miku Cosplay

http://myanimegirls.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment