Lineage Cosplay : Beautiful Elf Cosplay with Beautiful Photo effects

Lineage Cosplay : Beautiful Elf Cosplay with Beautiful Photo effects
Here is this, the most beautiful Elf Cosplay I have ever seen,. i got this Elf Cosplay Photo from http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1088755/, this Elf Cosplay totally perfect with Elf I ever imagine, well ... I love verything in this Beautiful Elf Cosplay photo, the cosplayer looks very beautiful and very fit as Elf in my head >.<;.Elf Cosplay Costume too, it looks very beautiful and I think I want when I married my bride wore this Elf Cosplay costume :D It looked fit as well as a wedding dress too xD.








And the other thing that I love from this Elf Cosplay Pictures is avery slick lighting and also looks very bright, I can feel the atmoshphere in this Elf Cosplay photo its soft and warm too, and the background of this Elf Cosplay, this is amazing and beautiful view, I wonder where this Elf Cosplay picture is taken, a very beautiful natural scenery, and very fitting with the Elf who was always live to nature. I love it! its Beautiful Elf Cosplay with Amazing Photo effects!  .. Perfect! but unfortunately I did notfind information about the name of the cosplayer :(

No comments:

Post a Comment