Cool Uchiha Itachi Cosplay by Prosetisen

I guess all fans of ninja would have been familiar with the coolest character in the Naruto anime, he is Uchiha Itachi, Itachi is a genius and very royal to his village Konoha, he decided to fulfill orders from Konoha to slaughter the entire Uchiha clan when known they will rebel, as long his little brother given exception.





Actually, I already have my favorite Uchiha Itachi Cosplay picture, but when I saw this picture, I think I have to put these Cosplay pictures as well in to my favorite list. although Prosetisen not the Japanese but he can pull out all of Uchiha Itachi characteristic and nature, and the best Uchiha Itachi Cosplay picture for me is the first one, I almost can't distinguish Prosetisen with real Itachi xD.

No comments:

Post a Comment