Naruto Cosplay : Another Cute Sakura Haruno Cosplay

Naruto Cosplay : Another Cute Sakura Haruno Cosplay 
Here is this, cute Sakura Haruno Cosplay that I have for a long time, actually I had to post twice Sakura Haruno Cosplay before, but since there are a few pictures of damaged and did not appear so I decided to post again some another Sakura Haruno Cosplay, these are some Sakura Haruno Cosplay pictures Which I thought fit as Sakura Haruno, Sakura Haruno is a cute girl who has huge and great destructive power it can be said she was very similar to Tsunade (i guess they personality too xD).





I've forgotten where I get this Sakura Haruno Cosplay picture, so sorry I can't include the name of the cosplayer or original owner of this Sakura Haruno Cosplay picture ^^', well ...this is one of Sakura Haruno Cosplay photo who I think are very similar and fitted with Sakura Haruna which I imagine, in addition to her cute face that she also has a strong impression and also look fierce, highly reflecting Sakura Haruno personality a cute but powerful girl, and i'll be too scary when she is angry ^^" (i dont want close to her when she angry xD) the cosplayer really make beautiful Sakura Haruno, Nice Sakura Haruno Cosplay!


the cosplayer name is Yuuki, thanks to someone in comment, now i know whos her name ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment