Fairy Tail Cosplay : Lucy Heartfilia and Virgo cosplay by Maya Misare

Fairy Tail Cosplay : Lucy Heartfilia and Virgo cosplay by Maya Misare
I've posted Lucy Heartfilia cosplay before, that was nice cosplay photos, and now I have a cosplay picture of Lucy and virgo, virgo is the  zodiac spirit which is owned by Lucy Hearfilia, with the ability to dig into the soil, and virgo always dressed maid and assume Lucy as her princess, virgo always feel guilty and always ask for punished (though that in doing it is a good thing ^^)





This Lucy Heartfilia and Virgo cosplay pictures I found on DeviantArt by Maya Misare, and they're both very cute and fit as Virgo and Lucy Heartfilia, I think Maya Misare is cosplayer who became Lucy Heartfilia and I do not know who the name of the cosplayer who became virgo, I love this Lucy Heartfilia and virgo cosplay photo, and I think I'd more like cosplay from virgo she perfectly fit with what Virgo I imagine, great cosplay!

No comments:

Post a Comment