Beautiful Yukishiro Tomoe Cosplay from Rurouni Kenshin

Beautiful Yukishiro Tomoe Cosplay
tomoe is a lover of Hitokiri Battousai, they first met when Tomeo come home, and accidentally saw Battousai was killing someone (in fact I was a bit forgot with the story of this Rouroni Kenshin anime  ^^", so if I'm wrong please in justified), and than Battousai take tomoe to his place, because she is a witness who can not be tolerated, but with time they like each other and fall in love xD, actually a nostalgic Anime.




I watch this anime since I was in elementary school, Rurouni Kenshin Anime movie really very cool, and sometimes I like to imitate the movements and jutsu of battosai in my class, and hit my classmate with a ruler Lol. I've got this Beautiful Yukishiro Tomoe Cosplay  pictures has been a long time, but always forget to post it. I liked the first picture, it is very similar and suited to my imagine tomoe ever. she was very pretty, not surprisingly, a sloughter like Hitorkiri Battousai fell in love with her >.<. although in the end he kills Tomeo! Beautiful Yukishiro Tomoe Cosplay!

No comments:

Post a Comment