Gorgeous Inori Yuzuriha Cosplay by Astellecia

This Gorgeous Inori Yuzuriha Cosplay picture has made ​​me love Inori Yuzuriha even more, beautiful Astellecia coupled with cool lighting effects, make this Cosplay picture look so perfect. Astellecia actually  not suit enough with Inori that I imagined, but she is no less beautiful than Inori Yuzuriha.



                                                Astellecia DeviantArt

She has a very cool prop, with high detailed on every part...I'm sure she took a lot of effort to make it, I want to steal it and I used to work everyday xD nvm kidding, oh...her hair also looks very pretty with nice color gradiation, looks so natural. and cosplayer who became Ouma Shu is Wildmushrooms, love his sword on this Inori Yuzuriha Cosplay.

No comments:

Post a Comment