Titan Eren Jaeger Cosplay by Rhys

I never expecting I will find a perfect Titan Eren Jaeger Cosplay photo that really fit with existing Eren’s titan on my imagination, I mean look at this Titan Eren Jaeger Cosplay photo, His body, his Abs, Expression, his make up, and even wig everything look perfect here, I really love his keen eye that really look like a real one on the Singeki No Kyojin anime, Beside that the muscle effect look real enough too.




well the cosplayer behind this Titan Eren Jaeger Cosplay photo is Hongkong Cosplayer his name is Rhys Berresford it did’t sound like his real name thought, but who care about that, I really enjoying this perfect Titan Eren Jaeger Cosplay photo…mmmmnnn…but wait..i think something wrong…Who the **** is that!!? Titan Bunny eating bunny XD huh? Oh come-on don’t ruin my perfect imagination Lol, I saw Madoka Magica word, I guess that creepy titan bunny eater come from that anime ^^” well I got this Perfect Titan Eren Jaeger Cosplay by Rhys Berresford from his WorldCosplay page.

No comments:

Post a Comment