FantasyQuest 2012 (Fernwoods Garden, Philippines)

A compilation video of the event footage I managed to sneak during Fantasy Quest 2012 (Philippines). It was SUCH a beautiful event, I highly recommend anyone who can join the event to go and join it next year xD !

You might notice the event missed out on a lot of the key events such as the Red Carpet walk, Guest signing and Grand Ball dance etc. Because I was personally involved in the key events I couldn't sneak out to film us =( I do have a lot of exclusive backstage footage with a lot of Yuegene Fay though wahahaha. Anyway, enjoy the compilation video and envy those who were there xD!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I attended a wedding here. The amenities were beautifully decorated and the venue was well maintained. For me, Fernwood Gardens is a highly recommended wedding reception venue.

Post a Comment