Beautiful Hatsune Miku Cosplay by Aira

I already have many time post Beautiful Hatsune Miku Cosplay photo, and this time I had Hatsune Miku Cosplay photos, Hatsune Miku has always been my favorite character, she's sounds, sound cute for me ^^", Hatsune Miku several times sing my national country song, with her distinctive voice, and honestly it sounds weird but also funny for me xD, I guess it's because the song have a lot of the "R" (i think japanese people are less good in the "R" word ^^") well ... Hatsune Miku is a singing synthesizer application and its female character, It uses Yamaha Corporation's Vocaloid 2 synthesizing technology, Her voice is sampled from Japanese voice actress Saki Fujita, Hatsune Miku has performed on stage as a projection ... Vocaloid2 After acquiring the speech synthesis engine from Yamaha,Crypton Future Media began to develop Their third Vocaloid.












This is the first time I post a photo of Aira cosplay, I love this Beautiful Hatsune Miku Cosplay Photo by Aira, although this is the first time I post a cosplay of Aira, but has been long time Aira become one of my favorite cosplayer, she looks very pretty and also sexy with this Hatsune Miku Cosplay Costume, with that  lingerie she really looks hot ^^", well ... That not a main point here, I think Aira looks a little older as Hatsune Miku, I think Aira does look very fit as Hatsune Miku in adult version, and I never saw Hatsune Miku wear Lingerie that worn by Aira >.<, (whatever, as a normal guy, honestly I love to see it xD lol), I got this Beautiful Hatsune Miku Cosplay Photo by Aira from Cosplay.Lightchan.com, and I think from now on I'll post the cosplay photos from Aira more often ^^', I love her >.

No comments:

Post a Comment