One Piece Cosplay : Nami Cosplay with wedding dress by Yuki Haruka.

One Piece Cosplay : Nami Cosplay with wedding dress by Yuki Haruka.
Wewww, if Nami getting married, I think this is what would happen if Nami wearing a wedding dress, she looks very classy and did not look she was a girl who is crazy about treasure :D (i guess it will be hard if im be come her husband xD) this Nami cosplay looks very beautiful and graceful, Yuki Haruka has change Nami a fierce image into a very elegant and also very beautiful Nami Cosplay. I think this is Nami cosplay when nami will be married by the animals in thillerbark.




I can not imagine what will happen to Sanji, if Sanji married to nami. I think Luffy will need to find a new chef, because maybe Sanji will bleed to death while honeymooning with nami. (i still remmember when Sanji nose bleeding and almost lost his life when see mermaid at fish island =.="). I think Yuki Haruka just wear a wig of nami for this Nami Cosplay costume, but is still a very beautiful Nami cosplay, I found this picture of Nami Cosplay from Deviant Art by Himmeslicht, Beautiful Nami Cosplay!

Back To Cosplay Home

No comments:

Post a Comment