To Aru Kagaku no Railgun Epic Misaka Mikoto cosplay by Midori Kanda

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun Epic Misaka Mikoto cosplay  by Midori Kanda
Misaka Mikoto is electrical power user, she is combining it with coins or other projectiles and shoot it till she got a great destructive power, that's way she was called "The Railgun". Misaka Makoto reminded me of other electricity users, in my other favorite anime, that is Amano Ginji from GetBackers. electricity users always look cool in my eyes xD.












Actually I've not seen To Aru Kagaku no Railgun Anime yet, and I think will watch it from now, well ... this To Aru Kagaku no Railgun Epic Misaka Mikoto cosplay  by Midori Kanda, looks very neat and can describe Mikoto Misaka  very well. I Love This, great job ^^.

Back To Cosplay Home

No comments:

Post a Comment