Death Note : Misa Amane Cosplay by Kipi

Death Note : Misa Amane Cosplay by Kipi
This is another coplay of other my favorite cosplayer Kipi, I've post a cosplay of Amane Misa before, but with a random cosplayer, and now I have a picture Misa Amane cosplay by Kipi, Amane Misa is the famous actress, model and singer, in the Anime Death Note, Ithink it would be difficult if you have to cosplay as Misa Amane, and Kipi looks very suitable as Misa Amane.



















In addition to the Kipi, I feel Alodia "Edjie" Gosiengfiao also very fitting as Amane Misa (because I'm fans of both lol), but I think it look more fitting Kipi as Misa Amane, cos Misa Amane is Japanese Actresst (i mean, Japan in the anime ^^), its awesome cosplay. I guess I'll post the cosplay from Alodia "Edjie" Gosiengfiao later.

No comments:

Post a Comment