Makeup Tutorial: Big wide Eyed Anime girls

Sigh, I accidentally saved over my original post for this blog entry and now I have to retype this blog T_T

shana eye

This is a makeup tutorial to create very big and round eyes suitable for cosplay. I usually use this makeup look for characters that are innocent and cute but alter this makeup slightly and you can use it for a big range of characters. Sometimes I just leave the makeup as it is and leave the ‘character portrayal’ to my expressions xD

IMG_4948_副本


shana screencaps

Shakugan no Shana Final: Flame blade by elpheal

I used this makeup for my Shakugan no Shana cosplay. Shana is a really powerful and cute tsundere!

Moriyama Shiemi by elpheal

I used this makeup for my Moriyama Shiemi (Aoi no exorcist) cosplay. SHiemi is a really lovable, cute , innocent and earnest person.

I also used this makeup for my Zakuro from Otome Yokai Zakuro cosplay. Zakuro’s a half human half fox spirit and she’s a tsundere xD

 

This makeup video took so much time and effort to film, edit and narrate. So I hope you guys found it useful and remember to subscribe, like and comment!!

 

Makeup used:

  1. E.l.f Studio Flawless Finish Foundation
  2. Canmake Concealer
  3. The Face Shop Face It Radiance Concealer Dual Veil
  4. Za 2 way foundation
  5. The Face Shop LOVELY ME:EX MAKE ME STAR gel liner (Peach Shower)
  6. E.l.f Studio 85-Piece Complete the Look Palette
  7. E.l.f. Essential Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil (brown)
  8. Ellefar Hanataka Powder (Pearl Pink)
  9. Silkygirl Lipcolor, Moisture Gloss, Baby Pink *DISCONTINUED*
  10. Dolly Wink black liquid Eyeliner
  11. Top Lashes (random brand)
  12. Dolly Wink lower eyelashes
  13. Cosmetic/Double eyelid Tape in flesh matte colour
  14. Fynal Soft Cosmetic Lens, Aqua Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment