Shinobu Oshino cosplay by Kousaka

Today I found this Shinobu Oshino Cosplay by Kousaka, Shinobu Oshino is a former 500-year-old vampire in Bakemonogatari anime, but after she lost her powers she is now in the form of 8-year-old girl, she had yellow eyes like a cat, with long Whose blond hair ends curl outward at the end and she also likes to wear Aviator cap as an accessory, so I prefer to call her as Aviator girl.








                                                                Kousaka Facebook 

I find it strange to see her wearing the dress but add Aviator cap as an accessory, but after seeing this Shinobu Oshino Cosplay by Kousaka, I think there is nothing wrong with such fashion. Kousaka still look very cute and sweet with Aviator cap. I really love the lighting effect in this cosplay picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment