What happens to your costumes afterwards?

If Cosplay is like a dream in fantasy land then the aftermath would be a huge slap of reality. Left over fabrics, sequins, glue, feathers, ribbons, fake gems, chains, interface, sponge, craft foams, wires, spray paints and felt aside.

What about the costumes??????!!

IMG_0007
Let’s face it, how many use will you get out of one costume? One rarely even manage to get 3 use out of it.


panel management

Okay, fine. Even if you do get like, 3 use out of it. What happens to the costume next?
I don’t know about you, but every time I rummage through those stacks and drawers of costumes, I start to entertain quitting cosplay. While I really enjoy cosplaying and is somewhat addicted to it, there are also lousy moments when I look at what’s left and groan. And then I ask myself, was all those hours of hard work and money worth this short moment of fun =_=;;?


online surveys

For space constrained Singapore, this is an on-going challenge >_<;;

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS WITH ME PWEASE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment