Lucky Star Konata Izumi Cosplay Photography

Actually I had never seen this Lcuky Star Anime, I only know it from magazine, Konata Izumi is a otaku girl who have hobbies and passions of the anime, manga and Video Games, and she loves anime and adult video games, due to her father's influence, (yes she is a hardcore otaku ^^") and when Konata Izumi eighteen year old  Konata was overjoyed, since she Could now go buy and play ero-games legally, and although ... I think I'll like this Konata Izumi charakter if I saw this anime, cos she look cute >.<, Her favorite franchise Seems to be the Haruhi series, as she has many Haruhi figurines and decorations That makes her room, once Went to the Suzumiya Haruhi no Gekisō with her ​​friends, and has "Hare Hare Yukai" and "Koi no Mikuru Densetsu"as her phone ringtones, I like that Hare-hare yukai too :p.







Well I don't know exactly what the character is Konata Izumi look like, because I have never seen this anime, for sure I really like this Cute Konata Izumi Cosplay Photography by AKA, (AKA is the name of the cosplayer behind this Cute Konata Izumi Cosplay Photography) but I think AKA is not her ​​real name ^^. AKA has managed creating very Cute Konata Izumi Cosplay Photography, I liked AKA facial expression , I think it is very representative of the Konata Izumi personality and AKA also has a fitting facial posture as Konata Izumi, and that Izumi Konata Cosplay costume also made ​​with a highly visible neat (that was look like original japanese School uniform), and I love her wig too, it looks very much like an Izumi Konata original hair. Umm ... I got this Cute Konata Izumi Cosplay Photography from Cosplay.Lightchan.com, I Love It >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment