One Piece Cosplay - The Most fitting Miss Double Finger Cosplay Photo by Ayashiro Misaki

 I Already saw some Miss Double Finger Cosplay in Cosplay Event or on the internet, but no suitable and fit well with Miss Double Finger Cosplay, and finally yesterday I found this Miss Double Finger Cosplay photo, when I saw that I felt this was most fitting Miss Double Finger Cosplay Photo and very appropriate once with Miss Double Finger on my imagination, she looked so perfect and also has a face and body postures that fit perfectly with Miss Double Finger once, unless her age (she looks too young for Miss Double Finger ^^") fine ... this is not perfect xD, but Ayashiro Misaki was very fitted with Miss Double Finger Cosplay.





I think this is Miss Double Finger Cosplay when she still young or maybe this is Miss Double Finger high school version, when she was still had cute face, I also like her mole that had made her look more cute (I do not remember Miss Double Finger has a mole ^^"),  this Miss Double Finger Cosplay photo I took from http://cosplay.lightchan.com, actually I have another Miss Double Finger Cosplay photo that look a lot fit as Miss Double Finger image, it looked so perfect, but unfortunately I only have one photo, so I'll post them if I have another picture. but i really love this nice Miss Double Finger Cosplay!

Back To Cosplay Home

No comments:

Post a Comment