Cute Alodia Gosiengfiao Cosplay As Magna Carta


This is a cosplay of the Magna Carta from PS2 game consoles, I do not know the name of this character, but that she would very much like an original character ... I guarantee it (I do not know what the original character of this game look like: D) , but Alodia Gosiengfiao really very sexy with this costume ^ ^. and definitely cute.

Owya,..the cosplayer name is Alodia Gosiengfiao, he is in so-called girl who popularized the cosplay in the Philippines. She became popular in 2003, after she won the cosplay competitioncalled C3 Convention in 2003. she played a Gun Mage Riku.and after that she was in aligned as an artist in the Philippines, and she has become the cover of the magazine in issue 14 crashes culturemagazine, She was rank 87th in the world sexy girls too.according to FHM 2009.





Back to cosplay, cosplay is really cool. though I do not know the name of this character, anyone have any ideas ^ ^? I hope you enjoy this post, because I'll find another cosplay photo of Alodia Gosiengfiao, and post it again. xD

MyAnimeGirls.Blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment