IMMA BACK 2 (Comic Fiesta)!!

Apologies for the short absence my royal highnesses (wtf is with this royal tone xD?!).


I ought to have mentioned earlier but amidst my busy schedule and procrastination, it slipped my mind to inform of my short absence and plans to visit Comic Fiesta n.n;;

Anyway, I had a lovely time at Comic Fiesta this weekend. So much lovely costumes and pretteh peoples!


Photo with dear friend Hanzo. no his not a reader of this blog =\

Also much thanks to TCC readers (this term is weird @.@) who called out to me! I'm VERY surprised you guys managed to recognise me out of costume. Event report and photos to come soon!

====================================



Oh, I know I shouldn't annoy you guys with this but I'm taking part in a 'Smiling' competition now. And the most voted contestant will win herself a trip to .... *drum rolls* JAPAN !!!

So please pop over to http://tinyurl.com/greenpinkkaika and click on the 'vote' button! You can vote once daily.Please help me win and I promise I'll bring you guys some souvenirs back ToT!

Speaking of souvenirs, I have some pretty cool stuffs for you guys from STGCC and Comic Fiesta! Look forward!!

No comments:

Post a Comment